Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Humping Bear speaks.

And with a blank mind, a cold cup of coffee and a cut on my foot. I sit here typing the 1st thing that comes to mind.

You're slipping into nothing,

You're slipping into nothing,

You're slipping....

Hello wall, I haven't bumped my head into you in many a fortnights.
For the wall is much stronger than the encasing that holds my grey matter in.
Just another soft spot of the mind, that ripples with the passing of the tide.

.....into nothing, you slip.

Fortnight seem longer on the eleventh hour of the 9th day.
Where the mighty buffalo roam the dead zone, hunting signal to tell its wife to put away the supper, for winter is coming and it shall be a cold one indeed.
The 13th hour approached on the 10th day, "still no signal Humping bear" said the mighty Buffalo.
Yes, "the now network" has failed again replied Humping Bear.


---

Enjoy White Man.

-Humping Bear's  thought's.

No comments:

Post a Comment